An anon asked about some of Perrie’s recent exacts that are affordable, so here is what I have :) I kinda just did the recent ones mixed in with some of her essential.
Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara - $28.50
Clinique High Impact Mascara - $16.00
Barry M Eyeliner (in bwe) - $5.49
Barry M Eyeshadow Pencil in Midnight Blue - $7.72
Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon in Brown - $6.69
Barry M Gel Eyeliner - $7.52
Barry M Lip Paint (Pale Nude & Peachy Pink) - $7.51
Eylure Individual Lashes - $4.99
Eylure Natural Texture Lashes 151 - $6.99
NARS Bettina Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - $25.00
Lord & Berry 20100 Lip Pencil in Blush - $16.00
House of Lashes Siren Lashes - $22.00
Someone asked about a Maybelline masterpost forever ago but I just now got around to it! Here ya go lovelies :)
Anon asked about the top high end must haves, so here you go!
Chanel Vitalumiére Foundation - $45.00 (better for dry & normal skin)
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - $37.00 (better for combination & oily skin)
Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer - $30.00
Shu Uemura Colorless Matte Face Powder - $39.00
Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder - $32.00
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - $20.00
Anastasia Brow Wiz - $21.00
NARS Orgasm/Laguna Duo - $42.00
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - $25.00 (Bettina is great but whatever you like best)
Tarte Gifted Mascara - $20.00
Clinique High Impact Mascara - $16.50
Illamasqua Highlighter in Gleam - $26.38
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer - $24.00 (better for combination & oily skin)
MAC Select Cover Up - $18.00 (better for dry & normal skin)
Benefit Erase Paste - $26.00 (great to cover dark circles under eyes)
I now (finally) present to you…. the Rimmel Masterpost! So I think you get the gist of all this stuff by now and here are my other masterposts so I’m just going to list the products shown!
Sorry this is kinda really shitty and for my blog being so shitty lately, I’ve just been really busy and I know thats a shitty excuse but either way I feel like I’m letting you guys down and I’m very sorry I will do better!! I love you all to the ends of the earth xoxo
The e.l.f masterpost was such a hit and I’m so glad you guys enjoyed it! Now here is my NARS masterpost, requested by anon, hope you enjoy this one as well ^.^
- Primer - Like I’ve said before and I will say a million times again, USE A PRIMER! This is so important. I have chosen the Pro-Prime Pore-Refining Primer because I struggle with large pores on my chin and nose, so I like something to help with that. Its also oil-free, which is a huge bonus for me.
- Tinted Moisturizer - During these scorching summer months I like to let my skin breathe a little more and wear something lighter, so I tend to wear tinted moisturizer more. The Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer will even out your skin tone and provide protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Foundation - I have yet to try it myself, but everyone who has ever tried the Sheer Glow Foundation has absolutely loved it (Adam Burrell uses this most on Leigh-Anne). It has great (buildable) coverage that gives you a nice radiant look and won’t look cakey.
- Concealer - Use concealer under your eyes, on dark spots, and on any other areas you want to cover up without having to glob on more foundation. The Radiant Creamy Concealer is shown here.
- Powder Foundation - Another option with foundation is the NARS Powder Foundation. Apply powder foundation after using primer and concealer for a lighter look and feel.
- Powder - SET YOUR MAKEUP. USE THE PRESSED POWDER OR LIGHT REFLECTING PRESSED SETTING POWDER (the white powder) AND YOUR MAKEUP WILL LAST FOR HOURS. JUST DO IT.
- Bronzer - I chose the Laguna Bronzer, which gives you an even sun-kissed look without looking like an oompa-loompa. Laguna is the perfect color for people with fair to medium skin tones, I’m on the lighter side of fair and this looks great on me.
- Blush - This is the perfect way to doll up with a bit of color for a date or fun day out with friends, and Orgasm is a great color for both of those occasions. All NARS blushes have great pigment and are easy to build, blend, and use lightly. (I got a “travel” size compact with Laguna and Orgasm in it for about $20!)
- The Multiple - NARS just released The Multiple, which you can use on your cheeks, lips, or eyes to add color, sculpt, or bronze. This is a great multi-use makeup stick that would be an very versatile product to add to any makeup bag.
- Eye Shadow - NARS offers tons of great, pigmented shadows but I included Fathom and Blondie, both of which I think are gorgeous colors anyone should have in their makeup bag.
- Shadow Pencil - The Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Iraklion can create a softer smokey eye look that Perrie likes to do often. These can also create a good base for eyeshadow.
- Primer - I should’ve put this first, but oh well. USE PRIMER. This will keep your makeup from creasing, smudging or fading throughout the day. The Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base is shown here.
- Mascara - Perrie loves voluminous lashes (and I do too) so I chose the Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara.
- Eyeliner - Depending on your look, you can use liquid liner (the Eyeliner Stylo), cream eyeshadow (the Larger than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner), or a gel eyeliner (the Eye Paint, shown in Black Valley and Interstellar). All have great staying power, but I like to use cream liner the best. The Eye Paint can also be used as a shadow (Interstellar can be used to recreate the look Perrie wore at the Capital Summertime Ball).
- Lip Liner - Lining your lips so important! Lining will make your lips look more full and will create a good base for your lipstick, which will help it last longer. And who doesn’t want that? The Lip Liner Pencil in Papua is shown here.
- Lipstick - Lipstick is great to wear on a night out, a special date, or to a special occasion (such as a wedding). The Pure Matte Lipstick in Montego Bay and Lipstick in Cruising are shown here, both of which are a beautiful pinky nude color (which you know I love).
- Lip Pencil - Use lip pencils to get a light but pigmented color on your lips without the weight of lipstick, which is great for work or school. Perrie’s trademark nude lip is created with the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina. The Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil is also great for a more dressed up look.
How to Apply
- Foundation - I prefer to use the Real Techniques Expert Face brush to apply my foundation, and it gives you great, even coverage without brush lines. When using liquid foundation: pour about a quarter-sized amount onto the back of your hand, get some on your brush, then apply. Build coverage as needed. When using a compact: Use the brush on the compact and apply. Build coverage as needed.
- Concealer - I’ve used my fingers to apply concealer in the brush but recently I used the Real Techniques Shading Brush to apply and I love it! To apply with a brush: put small amounts of concealer where you want it then use the brush to blend it.
- Blush & Bronzer - Use the first brush (the Real Techniques Blush Brush) to apply blush onto the apples of your cheeks and use the second brush (the Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush) to apply bronzer. If you haven’t used bronzer before check out this tutorial.
- Powder - Use the Real Techniques Powder Brush to apply powder all over to set your makeup.
- Eyeliner - Use the Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush to apply gel eyeliner precisely.
- Lips - For more precise, even and smooth application use the Real Techniques Retractable Lip brush to apply lipstick and lip pencils.
So that’s it! I hope you guys enjoy and find it helpful :)